VENUE: HOLLAND PARK SCHOOL
6-a-side football league at Kensington, every Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday evening in an amazing 3G football pitch minutes away from Holland Park & Notting Hill Gate stations.
- Postcode: W8 7AF (Google Maps)
- Entrance from Campden Hill Rd
- Get there: 10 minutes walk from Notting Hill Gate station
- Great 3G artificial grass all weather surface, sidelines and 5-a-side goals
- Changing rooms & showers are not available for the moment
6 A SIDE FOOTBALL LEAGUE KENSINGTON
- Type: 6 a-side
- Matchdays: Every Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday
- Kick-Off times: 7pm, 7.40pm, 8.20pm
- Game length: 40 minutes
- Divisions: 3
- League duration: 10-20 weeks (subject to the number of teams registered)
- Game rules: Normal 11 a side rules (No slide tackles)
- Number of teams: 6-8
- League format: Teams playing against each other twice
- Top of the table team direct promotion to the higher division
- Bottom of the table team related on the lower division
- Online league table and fixtures Fully qualified FA referees
COST & PAYMENTS
- No Registration Fee!
- Deposit to secure your spot: £100.00 (refundable upon successful league completion)
- Cost: £48 /per team, per game (Paid every week)
ABOUT THE VENUE
Holland Park School features an amazing 3G, all weather, outdoors 10 a side football pitch with big goals which is located in the heart of Kensington. This is an amazing 3G, all weather, outdoors pitch which can be split in 3 x 6-a-side football pitches. The pitch is ideal to play 6 a side and 10 a side football games all year round. There is net splitting the pitches which helps keep your game undistracted. This venue ideal to play normal 11 a side rules football, without head heigh restriction. Also during the winter, when days are shorter, floodlights are available.
The venue is walking distance (10 mins walk) from 3 London Underground stations: Notting Hill Gate (Central, Circle & District Lines), Holland Park (Central Line) and High Street Kensington (Circle & District Lines). Please use the side entrance to the school on Campden Hill Rd. If you are using the bus rather London Underground you can jump on lines: 31, 94, 148, 228 and will drop you off Holland Park Ave which is 3 mins walk to the school. Finally if you want to drive to Holland Park School you can park on the streets around the venue (free after 6.30pm), pay and display ticket required before 6.30pm.