VENUE: Evelyn Grace Academy
Brand NEW 7 a side football at Evelyn Grace Academy played every Sunday afternoon on an amazing 4G football pitch walking distance from Brixton station.
- Postcode: SE24 0QN
- Get there: 10 minutes walk from Brixton Station
- Great 4G artificial grass all weather surface, sidelines and big goals
- Changing rooms, showers and toilets available
7 A SIDE FOOTBALL BRIXTON
- Type: 7-a-side football
- Matchdays: Every Sunday
- Kick-off times: 3pm, 3.40pm, 4.20pm
- Game length: 40 minutes
- League’s duration: 10-20 weeks
- Game rules: Normal 11-a-side rules (No slide tackles, No offsides)
- Number of teams 6-8
- League format: Teams playing against each other twice
- Online league table & upcoming fixtures
- Fully qualified FA referees
COST AND PAYMENTS
- No registration fee!
- Deposit to secure your spot: £100.00 (refundable upon successful league completion)
- Cost: £56 /per team, per game (Paid every week)
ABOUT THE VENUE
The best footy option for South Londoners looking for a competitive game on a high quality playing surface. One of the most pristine 4G pitches around, Evelyn Grace Academy boasts everything you need and more, newly resurfaced turf, sidelines & big goals. The venue also has the essentials of changing rooms & showers, with free street parking available on weekends outside the venue.
You can access it easily from both Brixton underground and rail stations, with a 10-15 minutes walk – it’s also only a short walk from many South London bus lines. Bus stop outside the venue for lines P5, 35, 45, 345, P4.
Get your boots ready and come down and play social football games with your mates. Competitive 7 a side football games in South London managed by Footy Addicts.