VENUE: HIGHBURY FIELDS FOOTBALL PITCH
7 a side football Highbury and Islington played every Thursday evening in an amazing 3G football pitch inside Highbury Fields Park.
- Postcode: N5 1QN
- Get there: 5 minutes walk from Highbury and Islington station
- Great 3G artificial grass all weather surface, sidelines and big goals
- No changing rooms available
7 A SIDE FOOTBALL HIGHBURY
- Type: 7 a-side
- Matchdays: Every Thursday
- Kick-Off times: 7pm, 7.40pm, 8.20pm
- Game length: 40 minutes
- League duration: 20 weeks
- Game rules: Normal 11 a side rules (No slide tackles)
- Number of teams: 8
- League format: Teams playing against each other twice
- Online league table and fixtures
- Fully qualified FA referees
COST & PAYMENTS
- NO Registration Fee!
- Deposit to secure your spot: £100.00 (refundable upon successful league completion)
- Cost: £56 /per team, per game (Paid every week)
ABOUT THE VENUE
Highbury Fields Football Pitch is located at the far end of Highbury Fields Park. This is an amazing 3G, all weather, outdoors pitch with big 7 a side goals. The pitch is ideal to play 7 a side football games all year round. Sidelines make this venue ideal to play normal 11 a side rules football, without head heigh restriction. Also during the winter, when days are shorter, floodlights are available.
The only downside of the venue is that there is no changing rooms and toilets available.
If you are walking from Highbury & Islington station (Victoria Line, London Overground and National Rail) you have to cross the park in order to arrive to the pitch. If you are using the bus rather the underground you can jump on bus lines: 4, 19, 30, 236, 263, 277, 393. Finally if you want to drive to Highbury you can park on the streets around the venue (free after 6.30pm).
Demand of 7 a side football Highbury league is high so register your interest to join the waiting list.