VENUE: DRAPERS FIELD FOOTBALL PITCH
7-a-side football in East London played every Monday evening in an amazing 3G football pitch walking distance from Leyton and Stratford stations.
- Postcode: E15 2DD (Google Maps link)
- Get there: 7 minutes walk from Leyton station, 12 minutes walk from Stratford station
- Great 3G artificial grass all weather surface, sidelines
- Changing rooms and showers available
- Car park also available (be aware that there are limited spots)
7-A-SIDE FOOTBALL LEAGUE IN EAST LONDON
- Type: 7 a-side
- Matchdays: Every Monday
- Kick-Off times: 7pm, 7.40pm, 8.20pm
- Game length: 40 minutes
- League duration: 10-20 weeks
- Starting date: TBC
- Game rules: Normal 11 a side rules (No slide tackles)
- Number of teams: 6-8
- League format: Teams playing against each other twice
- Online league table and fixtures
- Fully qualified FA referees
COST & PAYMENTS
- NO Registration Fee!
- Deposit to secure your spot: £100.00 (refundable upon successful league completion)
- Cost: £56 /per team, per game (Paid every week)
ABOUT THE VENUE
Drapers Field Football Pitch built just before London Olympics 2012. The football pitch is located at Drapers Field. This is an amazing 3G, all weather, outdoors 11 a side pitch. The pitch is ideal to play 7 a side or 11 a side football games all year round. Sidelines make this venue ideal to play normal 11 a side rules football, without head heigh restriction. Also during the winter, when days are shorter, floodlights are available.
Changing rooms and shower facilities are also available at the venue.
If you are walking from Leyton station (Central Line) you just turn left exiting the station and walk straight on A112, you will see the pitch on your right hand side. If you are using the bus rather the underground you can jump on bus lines: 58, 69, 97, 158. There is also car park available but spots are limited.