VENUE: ARK ACADEMY, WEMBLEY PARK
7 a side football league Wembley Park played every Thursday evening in an amazing 4G football pitch next to Wembley Park station. This pitch is literaly next to Wembley Park London Underground station. Play football under the shadow of the iconic Wembley Stadium.
- Postcode: HA9 9JP (Google Maps link)
- Get there: 2 minutes walk from Wembley Park station
- Great 4G artificial grass all weather surface, sidelines and big goals
- Changing rooms, showers and toilets available
7 A SIDE FOOTBALL LEAGUE WEMBLEY PARK
- Type: 7 a-side
- Matchdays: Every Thursday
- Kick-Off times: 7pm, 7.40pm, 8.20pm
- Game length: 40 minutes
- Starting date: TBC
- League duration: 20 weeks
- Game rules: Normal 11 a side rules (No slide tackles)
- Number of teams: 6-8
- League format: Teams playing against each other twice
- Online league table and fixtures
- Fully qualified FA referees
COST & PAYMENTS
- NO Registration Fee!
- Deposit to secure your spot: £100.00 (refundable upon successful league completion)
- Cost: £56 /per team, per game (Paid every week)
ABOUT THE VENUE
Ark Academy is literally located next to Wembley Park underground station. The venue features an amazing 4G, 11 a side, outdoors football pitch which splits in 3 x 7 a side pitches. As the surface is 4G all weather, you can play all year round without any problems.
Join the 7 a side football Wembley Park league and play competitive football games with your mates.
If you are using public transport then the best way to get at the venue is by underground Metropolitan or Jubilee Lines. If you are coming by bus you can use lines 83, 182, 223, 245. Finally, if you are driving to the venue you can park in the streets around or use the academy’s car park. Be aware though as there is limiting parking space at the venue.