VENUE: ST JAMES CATHOLIC SCHOOL
Brand NEW 8-a-side football league at St James’ Catholic School, Mill Hill played every Monday evening on a quality 3G football pitch walking distance from Colindale station. If you are looking to play outside central London then sign up today.
- Postcode: NW9 5NZ (Google Maps link)
- Get there: 10 minutes walk from Colindale Station
- Great 3G artificial grass all weather surface, sidelines and big goals
- Changing rooms, showers (subject to COVID restrictions) and toilets available
8 A SIDE FOOTBALL LEAGUE MILL HILL
- Type: 8-a-side football league
- Matchdays: Every Monday
- Kick-off times: 7pm, 7.40pm, 8.20pm
- Game length: 40 minutes
- League’s duration: 10-20 weeks
- Game rules: Normal 11-a-side rules (No slide tackles, No offsides)
- Number of teams 6-8
- League format: Teams playing against each other twice
- Online league table & upcoming fixtures
- Fully qualified FA referees
COST AND PAYMENTS
- No registration fee!
- Deposit to secure your spot: £100.00 (refundable upon successful league completion)
- Cost: £64 /per team, per game (Paid every week)
ABOUT THE VENUE
The best footy option for North Londoners looking for a competitive game on a high quality playing surface. One of the better pitches in the area, St James’ Catholic School boasts everything you need and more, artificial turf, sidelines & big goals. The venue also has the essentials of changing rooms & showers (subject to COVID restrictions), with parking available on site.
You can access it easily from Colindale station, with a 10-15 minutes walk – it’s also only a short walk from many North London bus lines. Bus stop outside the venue for route 186.
Get your boots ready and come down and play social football games with your mates. Competitive 8 a side football games in North West London managed by Footy Addicts.