VENUE: WHITTINGTON PARK FOOTBALL PITCH
7-a-side football at Archway, North London played every Monday and Thursday evening in an amazing 3G football pitch walking distance from Archway (London Underground) and Upper Holloway (London Overground) stations.
- Postcode: N19 4RS (Google Maps link)
- Get there: 7 minutes walk from Archway station, 2 minutes walk from Upper Holloway station
- Great 3G artificial grass all weather surface, sidelines
- Changing rooms and showers available (Subject to COVID restrictions)
- Can park at the streets around the park, Pay & Display ticket
7-A-SIDE FOOTBALL LEAGUE AT ARCHWAY
- Type: 7 a-side
- Matchdays: Every Monday and Thursday
- Kick-Off times: 7pm, 7.40pm, 8.20pm
- Game length: 40 minutes
- League duration: 10-20 weeks
- Game rules: Normal 11 a side rules (No slide tackles)
- Number of teams: 6-8
- League format: Teams playing against each other twice
- Online league table and fixtures
- Fully qualified FA referees
COST & PAYMENTS
- NO Registration Fee!
- Deposit to secure your spot: £140.00 (refundable upon successful league completion; see terms here)
- Cost: £63 /per team, per game (Paid every week)
ABOUT THE VENUE
Whittington Park Football Pitch is an amazing space to enjoy your football games in North London. The football pitch is located inside Whittington Park. This is an amazing 3G, all weather, outdoors 11 a side pitch. The pitch is ideal to play 7 a side or 11 a side football games all year round. Sidelines make this venue ideal to play normal 11 a side rules football, without head heigh restriction. Also during the winter, when days are shorter, floodlights are available.
Changing rooms and shower facilities are also available at the venue. Use is restricted due to COVID protocol from Islington Parks.
If you are walking from Archway station (Northern Line) you just turn follow Holloway Rd and you will see the park entrance on your right hand. If you are using the bus rather the underground you can jump on bus lines: 17, 43, 263, 271.